Rudraksha, the most powerful and awesome bead ever. This bead can help you achieve all you want – a healthy mind, body and soul, a wealthy life that many dream of and only some achieve, and a happy you making you the target of many a envy. Acquiring an authentic Rudraksha is a challenge in itself. But the hunt doesn’t stop there. If the bead has not been purified, sanctified and energized, it is as useful as a button on your shirt!!!
Rudraksha meaning—the eye of Rudra [Shiva] is considered to be the most potent manifestation of the Cosmic Force. Hence Rudraksha is the object of veneration and also the source to reach the higher self. Rudraksha is often believed to symbolize the link between the earth and the heaven.
IMPORTANCE OF RUDRAKSHA Though mired in obscurity so far, the Rudraksha is slowly but surely making its way into the lives of the health conscious human beings. Whether it proves to be a panacea remains to be seen. According to a researcher “I have found that Rudraksha helps relieving from blood pressure and lessening stress. Soak it in a glass of water overnight and drink it the next day to relieve stomach disorders. Dip it in any vegetable oil for 21 days, and apply it on your aching joints and feel the relief you get. Ancient medical texts claim that the Rudraksha can prevent aging and can prolong life. The beads are supposed to be anti – pyretic, anti paralysis and can help balance the vital charkas of the human body that control bile, wind and phlegm. It also has the power to heal those suffering from hypertension and heart ailments. Besides, as it is completely without any side effects it cannot do any harm.
A person attains unlimited pleasure only by seeing Rudraksha. The persons wishing devotion and salvation should wear it after purifying themselves. It removes their numerous pains, sorrows, and calamities. Rudraksha fulfills all the wishes. It is peerless in the universe. If a person wears Rudraksha with love and faith, he gets rid of all sins and attains the supreme goal. As long as a man keeps wearing Rudraksha, he does not fear untimely death. He cannot die without completing his span of life. Rudraksha are the wonder beads helping us lead a more successful and complete life. Buddha, Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Yehudi Menuhin, Osho, Rajneesh or many other Hollywood and Bollywood artists wear it. While wearing a Rudraksha one should follow the following tips.
• You shall not interchange the rudraksh mala with anyone.
• Rudraksh shall be worn in a metal be it silver or Gold or copper or Punchdhatu.
• It has electrical and magnetic properties which enhances when worn with metal.
• All Rudraksh beads have the same power; one cannot prove that one rudraksh is inferior to other.
• Rudraksh improve the concentration level as well as it improves the memory of the person wearing it.
• Anyone can wear Rudraksh, with any discrimination of sex, caste or creed.
• One can feel the changes in himself and his attitude towards life after 40 days of wearing it.
• Rudraksh shall be kept well cleaned and oiled.
• Rudraksh can be kept in ones house or Puja Room to get positive energy flow in their house.
IDENTIFICATION OF A REAL RUDRAKSHA Today people can prepare the clones of animals, so making the exact copies of beads such as Rudraksha is not difficult task. As the importance and cost is increasing artificial Rudrakasha are finding their way in the market and are being sold as real ones. A real Rudraksha does not float, it sinks in water or milk. The best quality Rudraksha is a little greasy, smoothed, hard, clear face. The hole in Rudraksha is natural.
But these artificial ones can easily recognized by any experienced eye. Rudraksha having 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 or 8 faces are common but their cost is more than that of five-faced Rudraksha’s, which makes the biggest segment of artificial Rudraksha.
HOW TO USE AND TAKE CARE OF THE RUDRAKSHA If you are wearing a fresh Rudraksha mala, it is best to wear on a Monday. While sleeping it is advised to remove the mala. While traveling one should sleep wear it. After bathing in the morning, hold the mala in the right hand and repeat the appropriate mantra aloud for 108 times. While, for ladies a precaution, do not wear the Rudraksha mala during periods of menstrual bleeding. For men, do not wear while attending funerals. The Rudraksha mala has a very long lifespan. A properly cared for mala can be passed along to eight generations. Rudraksha mala can be washed occasionally with warm water and should be dried naturally. It should not be soaked for extended periods of time.
Use of Rudraksha: Which Rudraksha for Whom Many astrologers suggest ‘Faced’ are based on Birth Chart in as per one’s Horoscope. According to Vedic Astrology one should wear the Rudraksha according to ruling planet as under:-
• Aries Mars Three faced
• Taurus Venus Six faced or thirteen faced
• Gemini Mercury Four faced
• Cancer Moon Two faced
• Leo Sun One faced or twelve faced
• Virgo Mercury (& Rahu*) Four faced (& Eight faced)
• Libra Venus Six faced or thirteen faced
• Scorpio Mars Three faced
• Sagittarius Jupiter Five faced
• Capricorn Saturn Seven faced or fourteen faced
• Aquarius Saturn Seven faced or fourteen faced
• Pisces Jupiter (& Ketu*) Five faced (& Nine faced)
• Mukhi / 1 Faced: It can protect you from your enemies. This Rudraksha is meant to receive all pleasures of life. If you are involved in politics, government service or administration, it is the best option. Ek Mukhi Rudraksha cures the malefic effects of the Sun and makes the individual charismatic and radiant. It also helps in curing the disease caused by the adverse placement of the Sun in the Birth chart such as diseases of the right eye, bone weakness, mental anxiety, Headache, Ear ailments, Bowel problems etc and at the spiritual level removes lack of Confidence, improves Charisma, Enhances Personal power, Generates leadership qualities and supports Prosperity.
• 2 Mukhi / 2 Faced: This Rudraksha is known to provide stability to the mind, making a person purposeful in life, making a person focused on completing a task before taking over another. It is known to help in the diseases such as that of the left eye, renal failure and the digestive system. It helps cure stress, anxiety and depression and is also known to have eliminated negative thoughts in many people. It is known to have helped individuals who have history of hysteria. This Rudraksha bestows domestic pleasures and strengthens relationships. It cures the malefic effects of Moon. It helps in mind stabilization, bringing forth the purposeful life.
• 3 Mukhi / 3 Faced: It is best suited for ladies problems. This Rudraksha reduces the malefic effects of Mars. As the planet Mars represents the blood & blood system and the energy levels in the body, it is known widely for controlling blood pressure, regulation of the menstrual cycle or stress during menstrual period and helps in removal of depression. It is also known to have beneficial effects for individuals having Manglik Dosh and also for those individuals who have high temperamental mind.
• 4 Mukhi / 4 Faced: It is known as the cure for stammering, asthma and mental power. It is recommended for students, scientists and management executives or professionals having more of mental work, or from the fields of Computers, Electronics or Tele-Communication. It is known to be helpful in respiratory tract problems and help develop the power of speech.
• 5 Mukhi / 5 Faced: It is the most common bead among all Rudraksha. More than 85% of the Rudraksha produced from any tree are five faced Rudraksha. It is helpful in regulation of blood pressure and controlling body fats. Widely used in blood pressure related problems. Panch Mukhi (5 facet) Rudraksha mala used for chanting mantras. The representing deity of this rudraksha is Lord Shiva and the ruling planet is Jupiter. It is considered to be the bead of Good luck and academic excellence. It has a soothing effect over our mind and helps us to calm down.
• 6 Mukhi / 6 Faced: It is known to bring bliss to martial life. The wearer of this bead has the power to attract people. This Rudraksha makes the wearer witty, charming and intelligent.
This Bead has been used by many actors and individuals who are having a lot of public dealing. It has been used over ages in the diseases of a sexual nature or of sexual organs.
• 7 Mukhi / 7 Faced: The representing deity is Devi Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth. The representing planet is Saturn. This Rudraksha has mysterious power and it ensures that the wearer never faces poverty. It blesses us power to control others. It helps cure of diseases induced due to malefic effect of Saturn. It is also known to help in Kalsarpa Yoga and the Sade Sathi.
• 8 Mukhi / 8 Faced: The representing deity is Lord Ganesha. This Rudraksha is known to remove the obstacles from our path and ensures professional success. It is helpful in diseases of the mysterious kind such as for people haunted by spirits or dreams that cause trauma. It is also recommended for Skin diseases, Stress and anxiety. The malefic effects of Rahu are cured by this bead.
• 9 Mukhi / 9 Faced: The representing deity is Aadi Shakti Maa Durga. It cultivates patience giving control over unnecessary anger and the feeling of fear. It is known to control the malefic effects of Ketu. It is recommended for people who are into learning or mastering of foreign languages and who have a desire to boost vocabulary.
• 10 Mukhi / 10 Faced: The representing deity is Lord Vishnu. This Rudraksha is known to create a feeling of security and remove complexes. This rudraksha has no ruling planet. It is used for people who want to increase the power of concentration. It is also known to help in improving devotion and meditation power.
• 11 Mukhi / 11 Faced: It is known to protect from sudden or accidental death. The representing deity is Lord Hanuman. This rudraksha helps in improving the power of concentration and helps develop the feeling of right actions and courage. This Rudraksha helps in attaining worldly comforts and wealth. This rudraksha is especially beneficial for women; as she gets a loving caring wealthy husband. This Rudraksha is recommended for blessings with a male progeny. It stimulates the feeling of courage and confidence so that we can lead an adventurous life. Also helpful in meditation and removes problem or hurdles related to practicing Yoga.
• 12 Mukhi / 12 Faced: This is helpful for people in higher administrative jobs as it creates a powerful aura around the person. It is very good for people from politics, government service or administration. It also helps in curing the disease caused by the malefic effects or adverse placement of the Sun in the Birth chart. Diseases related to that of the right eye, bones, mental anxiety.
• 13 Mukhi / 13 Faced: It bequeaths charm, worldly comforts and spiritual success equally. The representing deity is Indra, the god of Rain. Very rare Rudraksha which is known to give secret wealth and a position of authority to the wearer. It bestows spiritual achievements on its Sadhaka. The one who wears this Rudraksha is equivalent of a King. This rare Rudraksha is known to ensure that the individual emerges victorious in challenging situations and the full potential of destiny is realized.
• 14 Mukhi / 14 Faced: This rudraksha is considered as a divine Gem. It represents Lord Shiva.
This is known to help the wearer to achieve most difficult Goals also. It helps one attain a position of advantaged circumstances and high rank. It helps in opening of the third eye so that the wearer develops such intuition that he can successfully predict events that are yet to happen. The malefic effects of Saturn are also controlled by this bead especially during the Sade Sathi Period.
So for the most influential changes bring in to your life consult an expert Vedic Astrologer who can suggest you with the correct and authentic Rudraksha according to the correct position of the Grah, mahadasha, and the planetary movements in your birth chat so that it can give you the best results in your life. Have a faith on Vedic astrology and get benefits from it.